Sunday, May 23, 2010

Where is the setting on Yahoo ! Answer where i can tell it to NOT email me everytime my contacts post question?

help !





my Inbox is overfilling...

Where is the setting on Yahoo ! Answer where i can tell it to NOT email me everytime my contacts post question?
In Answers, click on your picture or avatar, then click on Edit My Info. Scroll down until you see the section on email %26amp; communications. Remove the checkmarks if you don't want the email. THat's what's filling up your inbox!





Don't forget to save your changes.
Reply:1. You come to your profile page either by clicking your name or picture, the way you view the profile of any user.





2. Click "Edit my info"





3. There are several headings. One of the headings is about "Email communication". Deselect the option "Email me when I receive a new answer to a question I've asked "





4. Preview and Save your settings.


No comments:

Post a Comment