Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do I set my email to recieve only from my contacts?

I keep receiving emails from sites or people I do not know or request info from. Ugggg.....I hate this!

How do I set my email to recieve only from my contacts?
It is not possible to limit your mail just to your current contacts. However, Yahoo's spam guard is very good for junk. Make sure it is on. On the Yahoo mail page click Options, then Mail Options and then Spam. Make sure the check box is checked for spam guard at the top of that page. Yahoo screens out perhaps 95% of the bad messages automatically.


After that, anytime you get a bad message that slips through click the Spam button. Yahoo will learn what you do not like.
Reply:it is go to settings and you will find it, hotmail has this option so yahoo should have as well


No comments:

Post a Comment