Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can i add contacts to my yahoo address book from the to and cc fields of an email I have received?

I have received an email in my yahoo account with over 100 addresses in the to and cc which I want to add to my address book. I don't want to send them a reply email and add to my address book after sending. Is there some other way to import them into my yahoo contacts. Thank you.

How can i add contacts to my yahoo address book from the to and cc fields of an email I have received?
each email message you receive on yahoo mail will have a sender's id and email address..next to the address is an icon with a + sign and it says " add sender to contacts list"...click on it and it's done...





as for cc's, copy and paste in your contacts list..copy cc, go to contacts list, add contact, in email address box right click and paste...








that's for the new yahoo mail introduced this year...if u still use the "classic yahoo mail ", i would imagine that the same functions exist...





good luck.

advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment