Sunday, May 23, 2010

I changed my I.D address and password but I'm still with yahoo--how can I retrieve my contacts at my old email?

I can't write or receive mail because I changed my email address and password. Can I retrieve my old email contacts? Are my saved emails in my old folders lost forever? Thanks

I changed my I.D address and password but I'm still with yahoo--how can I retrieve my contacts at my old email?
If you did not cancel your old account and you did not wait three months your old account is still there (otherwise it is just gone).


If it is still there, from your new account click Options and then Import Contacts. Follow that to import your old emails (from the inbox only) and your contacts. Also it will help you write a message to your contacts telling them of your new address.


No comments:

Post a Comment