Monday, May 24, 2010

Unable to 'Add to Contacts' from email received - Help!?

I've received a forwarded email. All the email addresses within the content are underlined. When I hover over them I have the option to open an email to the address, or to Add the address to my Contacts. When I click on the 'add to Contacts' I get a Yahoo Shortcut dialogue box that pops up with nothing in it. The function fails. Any help, much appreciated!

Unable to 'Add to Contacts' from email received - Help!?
it might have been a temporary problem, so you could try again or try contacting yahoo tech and asking them. sorry I couldn't be of better service. good luck and God Bless.
Reply:In Yahoo, the only one you can add is the one who sent it to you, if they are not already in your Yahoo Address Book.


Which Email program are you using?





For the others, jot them down to add later.


No comments:

Post a Comment